As part of Virginia Tech's response to COVID-19, this program has been postponed. We will update this site when plans for rescheduling this program have been finalized. For anyone who is already registered, we will be in touch with you soon about rescheduling.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Free lunch to start the program!
To be held at the
Tidewater Agricultural Research and Extension Center
6321 Holland Rd, Suffolk, Virginia
Please RSVP by March 11th to the City of Suffolk Extension Office:
Paraquat Training will be offered at 10:30am. Please specify that you will be participating in this morning session when you call to register.
- Herbicide Resistance- What is It?
- How to Choose Herbicides
- Creating Effective Herbicide Plans
- Integrated Weed Management of Palmer amaranth, common ragweed, and horseweed/marestail
- Local Perspective on Weed Management
- Putting It All Together: Creating a Weed Management Plan
CCA credits will be offered
- Dr. Michael Flessner, Virginia Tech
- Dr. Vijay Singh, Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Weed Science Graduate Students